The legal practice of Service-nafta is a team of professional lawyers and attorneys who have been providing their clients with a successful dispute resolution in 95% of cases using the high-tech active methods and technologies to collect and process information.
We have accumulated considerable knowledge, experience and technology in such areas as litigation in domestic and international commercial arbitration, protection of industrial property, legal audit, domain name dispute resolution, debt enforcement, provision of services in the field of probate law, including cross-border inheritance cases.
In addition, we also offer specific industry services in the field of law for industrial and commercial organizations, companies in the construction sector, the fuel and energy complex, project designers.
Technical and legal understanding of modern technologies, as well as own IT solutions, allows Service-nafta to optimize work processes using its own and involved software products and offer customers high-quality services at a reasonable local price.
The professionalism and honesty of the team, confidentiality of services and an individual approach to each client are the key advantages of our team.
A termékkatalógus áttekintése
Nincs elérhető katalógus ezen a nyelven.\nAzonban a cég katalógusai elérhetőek a következő nyelveken :
Katalógus ANGOL nyelven
A cég legújabb hírei
A vállalat által elhelyezett képek
A vállalathoz kapcsolódó kulcsszavak
- Jogi tanácsadás
- Patents and Brand protection
- international commercial arbitration
- Legal protection in the Internet
- Legal support of business in Russia
- Cross-border Inheritance cases
- Cyber security
Válasszon ki több vállalatot, majd
- Inheritance cases in Russia
- Litigation in Russia
- Oilfield service
- Enforcement proceedings in Russia
- Domain name disputes
- Development of dealer network
- Recommended market prices
- legal audit for shareholders
- legal assistance
- legal consultancy for industrial property
- Legal advice on internet law
- Legal advice on trademark protection
- Legal advice on competition regulations
- international business lawyers
- legal office
- Legal and Expert Opinions